(Sunglasses: Charming Charlie Necklace: jane.com Shirt: Plato’s Closet Jeans: Old Navy Shoes: Thrifted)
Here are ten random facts about me:
1. I used to sell my sandwiches in elementary school to the highest bidder. They were that good. I guess my mom has mad sandwich making skills.
2. My husband is the one and only guy I’ve ever kissed.
3. I am crazy decisive and love making decisions.
4. I have a talent at rewriting the words to songs. Wayne Brady ain’t got nothin’ on me.
5. I have never been in a limo.
6. I hate having my sheets tucked in because it is absolutely necessary for one foot to escape at any given moment.
7. Just the thought of going “caving” or scuba diving gives me a panic attack, which leads me to believe I’m more claustrophobic than I ever knew. On the flip side, I would go skydiving in a heart beat.
8. I am a lousy gardener…oh wait, everyone knows that. 😉
9. I worked at a restaurant after college and hated it.
10. We didn’t have TV growing up, so I am now a bit addicted to watching television.
Aloha Mrs. Anne, my name is Antonio Perez. The reason I’m contacting you is in regard to a project that my girlfriend and I are working on. Were trying to come up with an information product to help WAHMs/SAHMs that want to save their marriages, prevent divorces, etc.
In order to do this we need to understand the kind of relationship challenges that WAHMs/SAHMs are dealing with. If you’re a WAHM/SAHM that is having relationship issues we’d love to interview you for our project. These interviews will remain completely anonymous.
If you’re currently not going through relationship issues but may have worked through some marital issues in the past we’d like to interview you as well.
Ideally an interview could be done via skype or telephone. We could also do one via email. I’d prefer a live interview because I’d be able to get a better grasp on the emotional pain points and issues wahms/sahms are going through in regards to relationships.
Also, I’d like to talk to you about advertising on your website once our project is finished. More than likely once we get a decent program together it’ll be sold via affiliates.
Mahalo for your time,
Antonio & Pam
Thank you for your inquiry. I am not unfortunately a SAHM, nor have I had any relational problems. Hope you find somebody to interview.