How do you like my title alliteration?
I worked on a DIY post for Life As Mom today (coming next week) and it got me thinking of all the other projects I would like to attempt some time this summer.
2. 6 Strand Flat Braid – I can’t wait to make some super glam friendship bracelets!
3. Double Braid – How cool is this? I wonder if I could do it to my hair?
4. Tie Dye with Sharpies – I have two white v-necks just waiting to be prettied up.
5. Sun-Dyed Fabric – Imagine the possibilities!
6. Lace Pockets On Colored Jeans – Looks super easy, but adds great new detailing to your butt. 😉
7. Bleach Pen T-Shirts – So easy. Not sure what design I would choose to bleach.
8. High-Waisted Sash Skirt – I am an amateur sewer, but I think I could manage this.
Happy Fashion Friday!