In honor of this new month, here are eight new things that I think you should try out.
1. Hot Pink Lip Gloss – This shade by Mac is my favorite and just gives a sheer pink tint.
2. Finding inspiration from Instagram – try looking up hashtags like “#ootd” (outfit of the day) or #wiwt (what I wore today) to see what other people are wearing and get ideas from them. Also look up #coasttocoastchallenge with @c2c_central for a fun clothing challenge every Tuesday and Thursday.
3. Full A-line Skirt – So cute and feminine. And a great alternative to shorts with a graphic tee tucked in.
4. Orange Nailpolish – This color from OPI is my favorite.
5. Navy Blue & Hot Pink Combo – These two colors together make me super happy.
6. Oxfords – So comfy and classic. I’m digging these metallic ones by Steve Madden.
7. Straw Fedora – Perfect to
cover greasy unwashed hair shade your face from the summer sun.
8. Jewelry Mixing Metal & Natural Stone –Pretty, pretty.
What do you think? Any one of these things would be a nice addition to any wardrobe.
If you do any of these things, take a picture, post on instagram & hashtag it with #8newthingsinaugust and tag me @_thegirlwiththesmile.
(This post does include Amazon affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of those links, I will receive some monetary compensation. Your cost is not affected either way.)
Pingback: Fit Friday: 8 Things to Try in August | laugh.research.write.run