I am enjoying summer.
Enjoying not having to have a schedule and being able to just…be.
It’s been lovely.
But blogging has fallen by the wayside and I apologize. It’s just so gosh darn lovely outside that I don’t want to sit down at the computer.
Here is a post with some old pictures taken by my phone, so bear with me.
I am a “skirt and dresses” kind of girl and rarely wear shorts. I find it hard to not just throw on a grubby t-shirt and flip flops when wearing shorts (nothing is wrong with this by the way, but it’s definitely not “style blog worthy”).
So here are some ideas for jazzing up a pair of shorts.
1. With a tucked in blouse and wide belt (work appropriate).
2. With a 3/4 length sleeved sweater and metallic flats.
3. With a sequined top. Duh.
4. With a graphic tee shirt and bright colored flats.
5. With a belted blouse and leather flats (work appropriate).
6. With a solid color blouse and cowboy boots.
7. With animal print and brightly colored sandals.
8. With a button-up safari shirt and moccasins.
Happy Fashion Friday!