I found this recipe on pinterest and knew I had to make it.
I mean with croissants, cream cheese and cinnamon sugar, how could you go wrong?!
It took about two minutes to make and even less than that to completely consume the entire pan.
-one roll of croissants (12 count)
-one bar of cream cheese (8 oz)
-cinnamon sugar (enough to cover top, we keep it on hand, so I just shook it over)
-Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Roll croissants out and cut in half. Put half in 8 x 8 pan and pinch seams together.
2. Take cream cheese and spread entire amount of croissants. We used strawberry cream cheese.
3. Cover with remaining croissants and pinch seams together.
4. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top.
5. Put in oven for 20 minutes.
This recipe has so many other options. I’m thinking Cookie Butter instead of cream cheese. 😉
Please tell me what cookie butter is! It sounds yummy! I wonder how nutella would be in this recipe? 🙂
Deanna~ Cookie butter is smooshed up cookies in the consistency of peanut butter. It’s delicious and from Trader Joe’s. I suggest you get some and try it on pancakes, waffles, apples or bananas. Enjoy! 🙂