The classic button-up blouse is an incredibly versatile item to have in your wardrobe.
If you buy a solid, neutral color (such as chambray, grey, white or black), you can dress it up or down a number of ways. It also is an important tool to use for layering.
Here are SEVEN ways to style your standard button-up blouse.
2. Wear it buttoned up over a dress or skirt, using a skinny belt to accentuate your waist.
3. Wear over a dress and tie the shirt at your waist. I think this looks exceptionally good with colorful flannels and makes a great alternative to a sweatshirt.
4. Wear with a cardigan and roll the sleeves over to make it 3/4 sleeve length. This is a basic way to quickly dress up a pair of jeans.
5. Wear under a short sleeved sweater or shirt.
6. Tuck into skirt and belt it. This is my personal fave.
Happy Fashion Friday!