Things that are easy:
1. ABC (easy as 123, duh).
2. Putting on flip-flops.
3. Shopping at Staples apparently.
4. Sitting on your butt and watching TV all day (if you’re super lazy like me).
5. Making these Stir-and-Bake Bars.
(from cake mix miracles cookbook)
-1 cup flaked coconut
-1/2 cup quick-cooking oats, uncooked
-1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
-1/3 cup water
-2 large eggs, lightly beaten
-1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate or butter recipe cake mix with pudding
-1/4 chopped pecans
-1 tablespoon sugar
-1 cup mini chocolate chips (optional
1.Combine first 6 ingredients; pour mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
2. Combine pecans, 1 tablespoon sugar and chocolate chips and sprinkle evenly over batter.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack; cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Now if you combine EATING these bars AND sitting on your butt watching TV all day, you’ve got a perfect situation going on. 😉