The weather is gradually getting cooler here in Southern California, although any day it could be back in the 80’s. That’s the sad life we lead here in the Golden State. *snerk* Anywho, I am super excited to break out my boots, tights, sweaters, jackets, etc. Here are some fall looks I’m totally crushing on at the moment:
1. I really would like to purchase a polka dot sweater and I love how this look is equally dressed up with the flashy necklace and dressed down with the army green vest.
2. Do you realize how many amazing colors are going on in this picture?! Love it.
3. This beige blazer and dress combo is fabulous, plus the skinny belt, gold belt AND tortoise shell watch. Perfection.
4. Gray skinnies with trench and metallic detailing. I swoon.
5. I need to get my hands on one of these navy blue military jackets.
6. This jacket is equally amazing and I love all the pattern combinations.
7. Another jacket to drool over, plus rolled up skinnies and fabulous tie-up boots with half-tucked in amazingness.
8. Where do I get me a vest like this? Looks so comfy!
(Sources: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8)
Happy Fashion Friday!