(Sunglasses: Charming Charlie Necklace: jane.com Shirt: Plato’s Closet Jeans: Old Navy Shoes: Thrifted)
Here are ten random facts about me:
1. I used to sell my sandwiches in elementary school to the highest bidder. They were that good. I guess my mom has mad sandwich making skills.
2. My husband is the one and only guy I’ve ever kissed.
3. I am crazy decisive and love making decisions.
4. I have a talent at rewriting the words to songs. Wayne Brady ain’t got nothin’ on me.
5. I have never been in a limo.
6. I hate having my sheets tucked in because it is absolutely necessary for one foot to escape at any given moment.
7. Just the thought of going “caving” or scuba diving gives me a panic attack, which leads me to believe I’m more claustrophobic than I ever knew. On the flip side, I would go skydiving in a heart beat.
8. I am a lousy gardener…oh wait, everyone knows that. ;)
9. I worked at a restaurant after college and hated it.
10. We didn’t have TV growing up, so I am now a bit addicted to watching television.