(Sweater and Necklace: Target Dress: The Paper Indian Belt: Clothing Exchange Shoes: Plato’s Closet)
Here are five things I know to be true:
1. If there is ice cream in my house, I will consume it.
2. The forward facing feature on the iPhone camera is totally cheating when it comes to taking selfies.
3. My husband, who proclaimed to hate brussel sprouts when we first got married six years ago, just bought some when he went to the store by himself. I consider my job as a wife a success.
4. Finding a hair stuck under your shirt the first time you try to find it is like winning the lottery.
5. I know all the names to the boys in One Direction and as much as I say it’s because I work with middle schoolers, it’s because I secretly like them. There will always be a special place in my heart for boy bands (although N*SYNC will always be the best…no question).