These are some things that I’ve been loving lately.
Figured I’d share.
1. English Muffin Bread-So ridiculously easy to make and really, really yummy.
2. These plantain chips from Trader Joe’s. They were gone in less than ten minutes.
3. This conditioner makes me want to eat my hair. Smells so good.
4. Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken-Yumm-o.
5. Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizer-takes my “glow-in-the-dark” legs to a nice natural tan color without streaks. Happy me.
So that’s what I’ve been diggin’ lately. How about you? Got any new recipes/awesome products you’ve been using lately?